Welcome to The Workshop

The workshop blogger is a portafolio of my own works. Mainly of my courses as Graphic Designer.
I might submit some other works, or I might just make another blog of my personal projects and arts. Thanks for taking your time to look around my works.
They are not the most amazine thing but they are all my works.
With or without intervention of my classmates.

lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

Biocultura

First big project for the course, the logo of the product of an organic fertilizer called "Biocultura" that in earlier stages was called "BioTerra"
Several sketches of the logo BioTerra were made by other different students and the chosen one was one with a tree- From there a few students will work on the logo under the name of Biocultura and from the proposals we all had to bring the logo into the ending stage

First stage proposal:


Second stage proposal:


Final stage proposal:

This proposal comes from the proposal of a classmate whose proposal was choosen and from there we had to work on more proposals.
Her Proposal of logo had more leaves, but I decided to reduce the amount of the leaves and give it a different angle on each leaf to give it neatness and simplicity.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario