Welcome to The Workshop

The workshop blogger is a portafolio of my own works. Mainly of my courses as Graphic Designer.
I might submit some other works, or I might just make another blog of my personal projects and arts. Thanks for taking your time to look around my works.
They are not the most amazine thing but they are all my works.
With or without intervention of my classmates.

domingo, 22 de mayo de 2011

photography

Some photos taken in the photography classes.
This first sets are based on the theme of the eldery. A total of 204 photos were taken and only
5 photos were choosen. However only 3 were presented. These are only 4 of the choosen ones.








These other three are for the final project of the photography class.
Theme is based on myself. At the beginning my main there is "what i like" but at the end, it turned out as if those three had a sequence. They were telling a story and lead it as death. Even thou it was not my intention.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario