Welcome to The Workshop

The workshop blogger is a portafolio of my own works. Mainly of my courses as Graphic Designer.
I might submit some other works, or I might just make another blog of my personal projects and arts. Thanks for taking your time to look around my works.
They are not the most amazine thing but they are all my works.
With or without intervention of my classmates.

domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011

workshop III

Workshop III is the creation of a book mark. Here I made a book mark for my brother's store. Its about personalized presents Mainly the box. So you ask them to design them or use your design, and make a present box where you can put in it the gift for your friend, family, and people you love; making the gift not just only a gift but more. This is a glimps of the book mark I made for them.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario