Welcome to The Workshop

The workshop blogger is a portafolio of my own works. Mainly of my courses as Graphic Designer.
I might submit some other works, or I might just make another blog of my personal projects and arts. Thanks for taking your time to look around my works.
They are not the most amazine thing but they are all my works.
With or without intervention of my classmates.

domingo, 22 de mayo de 2011

workshop I

For my class of workshop I
I have choose the theme of Japan, especially because I love their art. For this I simplified some elements to make in icon.


From these two only one was choosen to continue working on it. And at the end it came out like a present warp paper.



The result came out nice thou I think i would like it have been the geisha the one being worked on.
Later on, I worked on another icon that i like a lot.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario